Tougher than carpet and easier to fall on than concrete for kids, GYM FLEX™ multi-purpose flooring incorporates the highest technology in modular flooring for high traffic recreation rooms. Combined strength and beauty make GYM FLEX tiles the ideal choice for any type of recreation area. Whether it’s the "party" room, billiard room, or in house bar, GYM FLEX tiles will handle the dancing, the weight of your pool table, and allow for easy clean up after the party.
GYM FLEX™ multi-purpose flooring is engineered with the everyday family in mind. It is the perfect choice for retrofitting a basement floor into a vibrant scheme of colors. Add custom designs for games and other fun patterns.
GYM FLEX™ has extremely Low Maintenance. Just clean with a broom or mop. The surface will withstand heavy-duty cleaning solutions or buffing machines for removing any black shoe marks.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors - Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
GYM FLEX™ will have the feel of hardwood, without the hardwood price. In fact, as a result of space age technology, it’s better than hardwood. Tougher, easy to repair, low cost, low maintenance, and cannot be damaged by water, or moisture, it becomes the economical choice for all your multi-purpose flooring needs.
GYM FLEX™ has a 4mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable - tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- High Shock Absorption (22% resilience achieved with a 4mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls)
- Low Installation Cost (Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- Lowest life cycle costs (No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required)
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile:
Flex Court game tiles were originally developed in Europe in 1978, inspired by the input of a group of Orthopedic surgeons. This “orthopedic concept” has been refined over the years to the point where Flex Court game tiles have been time tested throughout the world as the pre eminent sports and recreation surface - engineered and DIN tested for maximum shock absorption and grip to reduce body fatigue and prevent injury. Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed with the lowest possible maintenance in mind. For an outdoor sports surface, there is no better surface than Flex Court. For basketball, tennis, multi-game, residential or commercial - Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed to be safer on the body and with the lowest possible maintenance in mind.