Perfect balance between comfort and rigidity for aerobic activities
Designed for comfort and safety during aerobic activities, AEROBIFLEX™ interlocking fitness tiles are the ideal flooring solution for aerobics, step aerobics, pilates, and yoga.
High Performance Aerobics Flooring
Ideally suited for home or commercial use, AEROBIFLEX™ offers the most advanced technology for interlocking fitness tiles in the market today and is the perfect solution for pilates, yoga and aerobics as well as an all purpose gymnasium floor. AEROBIFLEX™ will readily absorb impact while at the same time provide a firm and stable surface for all sports and recreational play.
AEROBIFLEX™ provides the right amount of traction to allow for quick movement and direction change for competitive sports play and with our rubber underlay, readily absorbs impact to reduce stress on the body. AEROBIFLEX™ helps fitness enthusiasts achieve peak performance.
AEROBIFLEX™ incorporates a high impact polymer construction with the highest density in the market making it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class. AEROBIFLEX™ is extremely durable and easy to install without any messy adhesives or equipment.
AEROBIFLEX Easy To Clean And Maintain
AEROBIFLEX™ is easy to clean using a mild detergent but will withstand heavy duty cleaning solutions and buffing machines for more serious cleaning problems. Perhaps most importantly, AEROBIFLEX™ will never require sanding, refinishing or any expensive waxes or sealers, making ongoing maintenance easy and inexpensive. It is 100% waterproof, stain resistant and incorporates antibacterial protection that limits the growth of germs, mold and other bacteria. What could be better?
AEROBIFLEX™ was designed with comfort, safety and ease of maintenance in mind and that is just what we have achieved.& It is the perfect choice for your home aerobic or yoga studio or for retrofitting a church gymnasium. With 9 standard colours to choose from we can create the mood and layout you are looking for.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors - Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup. High Shock Absorption (22% resilience achieved with a 4mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls)
Versatility: Unlimited uses for dance halls, gymnasiums, aerobic studios, commercial applications, conference rooms, etc.
- Low Installation Cost (Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- No restriction on Footwear (running shoes, dress shoes, boots, high heels, or tap shoes are all acceptable wear)
- Easy to Repair (only the damaged tiles need to be replaced. Tiles can be changed in a matter of seconds, at the cost of the single tiles needed to effect the repair)
- Lowest life cycle costs (No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required)
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile:
Flex Court game tiles were originally developed in Europe in 1978, inspired by the input of a group of Orthopedic surgeons. This “orthopedic concept” has been refined over the years to the point where Flex Court game tiles have been time tested throughout the world as the pre eminent sports and recreation surface - engineered and DIN tested for maximum shock absorption and grip to reduce body fatigue and prevent injury. Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed with the lowest possible maintenance in mind. For an outdoor sports surface, there is no better surface than Flex Court. For basketball, tennis, multi-game, residential or commercial - Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed to be safer on the body and with the lowest possible maintenance in mind.
AEROBIFLEX™ and has a 10 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
2010 FLEX COURT® is a registered trademark of Flex Court International, Inc.