Outdoor Sport Tiles
Designed for Ultimate Performance
- 3/4” thick Tiles with highest level of shock-absorption and FleXion rating in the industry
- Surface Expansion Technology for All-Weather athletic performance
- Ultimate level of sports performance for basketball, deck & inline hockey, soccer, tennis, volleyball and more
- Superior coefficient of friction for undisputed BEST surface TraXion - Tested
- High durability, impact stability and rolling load rating
- Fast drainage and Low Heat Radiation
- No adhesives or anchors required
- Long term surface appeal. Covers cracks, puddles and stains
- Custom logos and graphics
- U.V. protection for outdoor color performance
- 8 Standard Colours and 8 Premium Colours
- 15 Year Warranty the best in the industry
- 25 Year Life Expectancy
High Flex Suspension System
The understructure of the FLEX COURT ® sports tiles generates superior shock absorption and added safety during play. The tile support structure is designed based on a proven suspension technology producing the highest FleXion rating in the industry.
Surface Expansion Technology
The FLEX COURT® sports tiles patented locking system incorporates a Surface Expansion Technology that produces the undisputed BEST surface performance in every climate condition.
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile:
Flex Court game tiles were originally developed in Europe in 1978, inspired by the input of a group of Orthopedic surgeons. This “orthopedic concept” has been refined over the years to the point where Flex Court game tiles have been time tested throughout the world as the pre eminent sports and recreation surface - engineered and DIN tested for maximum shock absorption and grip to reduce body fatigue and prevent injury. Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed with the lowest possible maintenance in mind. For an outdoor sports surface, there is no better surface than Flex Court. For basketball, tennis, multi-game, residential or commercial - Flex Court surfaces are functionally designed to be safer on the body and with the lowest possible maintenance in mind.